Step 1. Post a Project
- An employer can be able to post projects after login or signup on the site.
- There are two kinds of project submission: submit for free or paid to submit a project.
Step 2. Bid a Project
- Salesforce developers can find different projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the “Apply” button.
- Besides, employers can also invite the Salesforce developers first via their profiles as well. After that, the Salesforce developers can take a look at the project details and decide to bid it or not.
Step 3. Accept a Bid
- Employer will review this bid in the project detail page and decide to accept or ignore this bid.
- When employer chooses the most suitable Salesforce developers to work his project, he clicks the “Accept” button on the bid list.
Step 4. Open the Workspace
- Once a bid acceptance, both employer and Salesforce developer can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project.
- In this page, they can send a private message to each other and offer attached files as well.
Step 5. Complete the project
- Employer will review this project when the Salesforce developer finishes.
- If the employer is satisfied with this project, he clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the Salesforce developers.
- This project is now considered as Completed, the Salesforce developer will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the employer.
- If the employer isn’t happy with the Salesforce developer’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin.